For more information about individual events and/or to book in, go to Groups and Activities, or have a look on the Directory page for contact details
Tour on Saturday 24th June
Visitors including Trevor Hogben, Churchwarden, Mrs Margaret Willmott,the Rt Rev'd Trevor Willmott, Bishop of Dover, Mayor Peter Shaw, Mrs Amanda Cottrell, Chairman Visit Kent, the Rev'd Jan Durrans. Pauline Osborne, Church Warden and Napoleonic soldier Arthur Hyde.
The next Monday @7 meeting which is an American supper is on Monday 14 August, more details to
The Friends of St Peter’s and St Andrew’s Churches are holding a Wine and Wisdom evening on Saturday, 28th October, 2017, starting at 7.00 pm. The evening will be held in St Andrew’s Community Hall, Reading Street, Broadstairs. The tickets are £5.00 each. Please bring your own drinks and snacks. There will be a raffle during the evening. The tickets will be on sale at both Parish Offices nearer to the event.
(NB The proceeds of all events marked * will go to the St Peter's Church Buildings Appeal)
- *Indoor Boot Fair. Saturday 30th September 9-12pm.LINK HERE
- Have you still got unwanted bric à brac etc? The next indoor boot fair is in the main hall on Saturday 30th September 9am-midday at only £10 per table. Book your table soon-two have already been reserved!
- Choral Concert. Saturday 7th October. A concert of popular and gospel music by Kent Show Choir & Thanet Community Gospel Choir.
- *Verdi's Requiem. Saturday 21st October by the Merry Opera Company-in the Church.
- ‘The Lark’ 3-4 November. The Broadstairs Dickens Players and the Hilderstone Players
will perform ‘The Lark’, a play
about Joan of Arc- in the Church.
- *Indoor Boot Fair. Saturday 11th November. 9-12pm.
- *Festive Fayre.
Saturday 25th November 1030-3pm.
- *Wine & Wisdom. Friday 1st December 7pm with a Fish & Chips
- *Christmas Party Evening. Saturday 16th December.